Flight Change Policy
Turkish Airlines Flight Change Policy
1. What is the Turkish flight change policy?
Turkish Airlines Flight Change Policy is a great provision for its travelers that allows them to make changes to the flight ticket within 24 hours of reservation. A zero-change-fee scheme will be activated that means you will not be charged any amount of flight change fee within 24-hour slot.
Here are some important points to know about the Turkish Airlines Flight change policy:
- Both domestic and international flights can be changed.
- Moreover, you are bound to pay the whole amount of the flight ticket if you have not made the reservation through the website, mobile app, ticket counter, or any other Turkish platform.
- Similarly, if a flyer is making changes to the flight reserved for a date between March 21, 2020 to December 31, 2021, there will be zero change fee applicable.
- No individual can make changes to the trip on the date of departure. It will need you to pay a penalty amount.
- A traveler cannot change the flight up to 1 hour prior to planned departure.
Connect to Turkish Airlines officials over the phone by dialing 1-888-974-1691 for more information.
2. How to change or cancel your Turkish flight?
There are two methods of changing your Turkish flight that include offline and online. Both the methods are explained below:
- ONLINE METHOD
- Go the authorized website of Turkish Airlines (https://www.turkishairlines.com/)
- Finish the account authentication procedure with registered email ID and password.
- Click on the tab “Manage Trip”. Fill up all the boxes.
- After reviewing the details, click on “Find trip” option and choose your trip.
- Do the needful changes.
- Now, you will see the best available flight options.
- You will now have to pay the flight change fee. Once payment is completed, the changes will be confirmed at your registered email address.
- OFFLINE METHOD
When it comes to making flight changes through offline modes, you can do the same at the Airport Ticket Counter, Kiosk Tower, and by calling customer service team of Turkish Airlines.
Airport Ticket Counter
- Go to the airport ticket counter; give your name and confirmation code.
- Share all the needed information and ask the official to process your flight change request.
- The official will review your flight change request and confirm the changes as per the availability.
- Once the confirmation has been done, pay the change cost and get your new ticket immediately.
- Go to Kiosk Tower at the Turkish Airlines airport.
- Follow the commands mentioned on the screen.
- Put the traveler’s name and confirmation code.
- Pay the flight change cost and print the new flight ticket.
Customer Service Team
- Call the customer service number- 1-888-974-1691
- Choose the suitable language
- Follow the instructions to get in touch with the agent
- The agent will ask you to give your name, flight number, and confirmation code.
- The agent will evaluate the details and process your request to change the flight.
After checking the flight availability, he/she will ask you to make the payment of the flight change fee. Once payment is completed, your new ticket will be emailed to you immediately.
3. How to Change My Turkish Air Lines Flight Booking?
You can change your Turkish Airlines flight booking online at the official website, through Kiosk tower, and by calling the customer service agent (1-888-974-1691).
4. Can I cancel a Turkish flight booked with miles?
Yes, you can cancel your Turkish Airlines flight booked with miles by calling the customer service department at 1-888-974-1691. You can easily get your miles redeposited into your passenger account on the spot. However, you will be charged a flight cancellation amount of TRY 50 (domestic flights) and $25 (international flights) on the basis of per transaction.
5. How much does it cost to change a Turkish flight?
According to the Turkish Airlines flight change policy, the change fee depends on three factors, including type of fare, the route, and the change timing.
- The traveler needs to make a payment of $200 to $400 as change fees to Turkish Airlines for the long-haul flights.
- In some conditions, you may be charged 20% to 30% of total flight fare as the change fees.
- If the flight is scheduled between 21st March 2020 to 31st December 2021, there will be no change fee.
- For doing changes on the same day of flight departure, the traveler needs to pay 70% of the entire ticket amount as a change fee.
- Turkish Airlines has reviewed the cost for changing the short-haul flights. Now, the travelers are needed to pay the change fee between $60 to $120.
- If the date of journey falls within the covid period, there will be zero transition charge. Therefore, you can do changes in your scheduled flight without any change fee.
- To make changes on the same day of flight departure, the passenger must pay the whole ticket amount as the change fee to the Turkish Airlines.
If Turkish Airlines cancels the flight, you can make changes to it without any change fee.
6. How to Change Turkish Flight for Tickets through Third-Party?
To change a Turkish Airlines flight that are booked through Third-party, you need to ask the 3rd party travel agent or travel company to do the needful changes to your flight. They will make the necessary changes from the official website or by dialing customer service number. However, you may need to pay extra money to 3rd party agent/company for making the changes. Additionally, you will be charged change fee by the official airlines.
7. How do you change a flight on Turkish without a fee?
You can change a flight on Turkish Airlines without a fee with Turkish Airlines flight change policy. Under this policy, you are required to make the changes within 24 hours of reservations. You can either do it online or by contacting customer service team by phone.
8. How do you change a Turkish flight on the same day?
You can change a Turkish flight on the same day by calling the customer service number or online through the main website. The Turkish Airlines Flight change policy allows to make easy changes to your flight.
9. Can I make a Turkish flight change within 24-hours of flight booking?
Yes. You can make a Turkish flight change within 24-hours of flight booking under Turkish Airlines Flight change policy.
10. Can I speak with Turkish customer service for a flight change?
Yes. You can speak with Turkish customer service for a flight change. You must give them your name, flight number, and confirmation number to process the change request.
11. What are the Steps to Change an Award Flight?
The best way to change an award flight under Turkish Airlines flight change policy is to speak with the customer service agent at 1-888-974-1691. He/she will process your award flight changes quickly and easily.
12. Does Turkish Allow Name & Date Change?
Yes. Under Turkish Airlines Flight change policy, the passengers are allowed to change the name and date on the ticket. For more details, call on 1-888-974-169.
13. What is the Same-Day Flight Change Policy?
As per the same-day flight change policy, the passengers can make changes to their Turkish flights within the same day of booking the ticket. They will not be charged any fee within 24 hours risk-free window.
14. What changes Can you Make with Turkish Airlines?
The passengers can make name and date changes to the Turkish flights under Turkish Airlines flight change policy.